Flight Paramedic Certification: A Comprehensive Study Guide
Get ready to strap in, secure your flight helmet, and fly to the most urgent emergencies and the least stable patients.
The most successful Flight Paramedic study guide: easy to understand, engaging content, and better test results. Written by Kyle Faudree, a US Special Operations veteran.
Our study guide is designed to present you with everything you need to successfully pass the Flight Paramedic Exam and accelerate your career to new heights.
As a Flight Paramedic you can earn higher wages, earn the respect of your peers, and achieve the admiration of your community.
- Over 1100 copies sold on Amazon in 2014 with an average rating of 4.8/5 stars
- 156 page, full-color, paperback book
- Simple and clear explanations of complex critical care concepts
- Designed to bring the basic paramedic to a premier level of medical understanding.
- Includes Flight Paramedic Exam overview and breakdown by question type
- Successful study strategies
- CEU log for continuing education
- Information and concepts condensed into organized tables and formats to help you visualize necessary information
- Includes the latest guidelines from the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems (9th Ed.)
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book are donated to surviving Special Operations Soldiers and their family members.